04 July 2013

Today

Happy holiday friends! Today Brayden and I will join some family and friends in the park for food & play and plan on playing the rest of our day by ear. Last year was such a good day for our little family. I was thankful that Tommy was able to spend the holiday with us (he was scheduled to deploy the following day). Thinking back on this day a year ago I cannot recall every detail but what I do remember so vividly is the feeling that carried throughout the entire day. I felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude. Today, that gratitude still stands. Our little family is in a different season in life now than we were a year ago but without a doubt still have so much to be grateful for. Have a lovely day with those you love friends! Thank you for stopping by. xo

Photo | Pinterest (source unknown)