20 November 2012

Tommy | Finding Words


There was no need for words. There is only one reason gentlemen in uniform come to you while your husband is overseas. Since that day, I have wanted to put into words my emotions and experiences. Needless to say, this has been a struggle.

I have not thought of the words I would say to my sweet husband. I simply have an overwhelming desire to be able to touch him one last time. I picture myself being able to hold his hand or softly touch his cheek and just be able to look him in the eyes. There would be no need for words; both he and I would simply know just by looking at one another. Tommy would know how great of a man I think he is without a single word.

I am unsure of where this series of posts will go but thank you in advance for taking time to read.